Tuesday 17 November 2009

Fabulous fascinators....




My friends recently had a joint 30th birthday party (how did we get so old??) where the theme was 'Accessorise your head'. I was thrilled to see that lots of ladies embraced the theme and turned up looking very glam with veiled fascinators and fake eyelashes.

I decided to wear the fascinator I made for another friends lovely country wedding back in May. I enjoyed making it so much that I'm making something for my sister to wear on her wedding day but I can't divulge any more details until after the event!

If you haven't got the time to make your own then you should check out the range at Accessorize as they have loads of beautiful fascinators and feather hairclips that you can use to customise your own headpieces. Perfect for all those Christmas parties.





No comments:

Post a Comment