Tuesday 15 June 2010

Robin & Mould go global...


Inspired by the success of my lovely friends Amy & Christian who run Robin & Mould I'm determined to return to the blogging fold! After my holiday I haven't blogged for a while, so I have a stack of things to post about including the baby bibs I've been making.



But while I'm catching up, I just wanted to say congrats to Robin & Mould for making it on to the lovely blog Bloesem Kids blog. It's a beautiful blog that we've loved for ages, so I'm super pleased they've featured the Robin & Mould cushions available on their Etsy shop.



As soon as the Etsy shop went live I got super excited and ordered myself a fabulous tea cosy and owl cushion. The cushion was supposed to be a gift but I've become too attached to it to give it away. I'll just have to buy some more...


1 comment:

  1. Ooh just spotted this - you lovely lovely lady. Thanks. We're so excited and overwhelmed to be on there. Who'd have thought it.. little old us!

    ReplyDelete